RE: [MPD-5D] Homicide in front of 51 Quincy Place NE

  • Greene, Jennifer (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2005

      5D received a call for the sounds of gunshots.  When we responded we found the victim lying on the sidewalk with several gunshot wounds.  At the time the units got on the scene, the victim was out there by himself.  The case is being investigated by MPD Violent Crimes Unit (Homicide).  They are looking for information and witnesses.  If anyone has any information, they should call MPD Synchronized Operations Command Center (SOCC) 727-9099.