New PSA Captain. Happy New Year!

  • Douglas, Lewis (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
      To the Fifth District Listserv Members,

      I wanted to introduce myself to the group via email; I am newly assigned to the Fifth District as the Captain of PSA 503 and PSA 504. I had the great pleasure of being assigned here as a Sergeant in the Trinidad area from 1997-1999. I am happy to be back. I look forward to meeting our group members in person and working with you in the New Year!

      Lewis J. Douglas, Jr.

      Captain

      Fifth District

      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE

      Washington, DC 20002

      (202) 698-0120
    • Robert Vinson Brannum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010

        Happy New Year to and Welcome back.

        RVB

        Robert Vinson Brannum

        Chairman, 5th District Citizens’ Advisory Council, Inc.