5D Shooting: From Daniel.Aurigemma@dc.gov

  • daurigemma2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      Good evening, I am Captain Aurigemma the 5D Evening Watch Commander, and I would like to report the following incident: At 7:23 PM, a female victim was shot multiple times in the unit block of W Street, NW. She was transported to the nearest hospital in stable conditon. The circumstances surrounding the shooting is unknown. And, at this time, the investigation is ongoing, and MPD members are in the process of attempting to identify the assailant(s). If anyone has any information pertaining to this, please contact MPD tiplines at (888) 919-Crime or Text to 50-411.