Homicide in front of 51 Quincy Place NE

  • James T. Engelhardt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2005

      I live just down the street from the location of the homicide of a 20 year-old male on the sidewalk in front of 51 Quincy Place NE last night.  If you could provide any more details about crime, and if anyone was apprehended, I would appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      J.T. Engelhardt

      james_engelhardt@...

    • Greene, Jennifer (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2005

        5D received a call for the sounds of gunshots.  When we responded we found the victim lying on the sidewalk with several gunshot wounds.  At the time the units got on the scene, the victim was out there by himself.  The case is being investigated by MPD Violent Crimes Unit (Homicide).  They are looking for information and witnesses.  If anyone has any information, they should call MPD Synchronized Operations Command Center (SOCC) 727-9099.