RE: [MPD-5D] Spotlight at corner of 1000 block of Evarts St. NE

  • Thomas, Harry (COUNCIL)
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 28, 2009
      Thanks for the preventive measures and follow up Commander Greene.
      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 28, 2009
        Thanks! It is appreciated.
        Erin
        1oth
        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Greene, Lamar (MPD)" <lamar.greene@...> wrote:

        > This is a preventive measured used to prevent robberies, loitering and general disorder.
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Don
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 29, 2009
          I wish such "preventative measures" were taken on Kirby Street, NW where loitering and general disorder is a mainstay.  But I guess its asking too much for the residents of this neglected street.

          Thanks for the preventive measures and follow up Commander Greene.
          ________________________________
          This is a preventive measured used to prevent robberies, loitering and general disorder.

          ________________________________
          I have noticed the past 2? weeks that there have been at least 1 police cruiser in the parking lot of Noyes Elementary in the evening/night hours. Last night, I noticed the large spotlight, a police van with a trailer attached, parked at the corner of the 1000 block of Evarts St. NE. Would you be able to give any details?
          Thanks in advance,
          Erin
          10th

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             MPD-5D-digest@yahoogroups.com
             MPD-5D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Thomas, Harry (COUNCIL)
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 29, 2009
            Please provide address for follow up Don

            ____________ _________ _________ __

               http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/MPD- 5D/join

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 7, 2010
              Between 1200 Block between Morgan and N Streets.

              On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Thomas, Harry (COUNCIL) <hthomas@...> wrote:

[...]

            • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 7, 2010

                Sir – I have forwarded this request to the 1st District Commander to initiate this action in your area and address the disorder on Morgan St

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 4, 2010
                  Thank you, but Its not Morgan Street that has the problem. It is Kirby Street, around the corner.
                  The Winter months are pretty non-eventful.  Its during the warmer climate that problems persist.