Re: [MPD-5D] Fw: Help DPW follow up

  • Rob Amos
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2009
      3:46 pm- Still waiting for the 200 block of N St NW to be plowed - other blocks of N have been

      From: "Debbie Smith" <DLSmith112@...>
      Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:50:35
      To: Debbie Smith<dlsmith112@...>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Fw: Help DPW follow up

      Due to the heavy snowfall, residential streets are what the city is the main priority at this time. Responding with assist with cleaning the streets that have not been cleared. This is an effort to help out all of us.

      Thanks for understanding.