Gangs

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      MPD:

      I'm curious to know what is being done to break up the infamous "O
      Street" and "First Street" gangs in the 5th district. Has the MPD
      made it a priority to disband these gangs once and for all?

      With the new ATF HQ (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and
      Explosives) moving at North Cap and NY Ave, it would seem a perfect
      time to eradicate the Truxton Circle neighborhood of gang violence.

      Regards.