increased crime on First Street

  • Paul Meyers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Police Department:

      I want to alert the police department about an increase in crime at First and O Streets, NW.  I am sure you are already aware of this, but I'm hoping that you will finally do something about it.  Last night there was yet another shooting at First and O Streets.  It is unclear if anyway was actually hurt cause because there was no body, but there was a few men coming from 1405 First.

      Then as of this morning there was a declaration of war between 2 gangs spray painted on the back of SOME in the alley between O and P Streets.  As you can imagine, this is extremely stressful.  Why are there not any police officers patroling these Streets at night?

      These shootings have been occuring day and night in this neighborhood for months now.  Why is it still happening?????????

      A concerned and frightened Citizen

      Yahoo! for Good