Re: [MPD-5D] Vandalism on 7th st NE in Turkey Thicket

  • dccop58@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
      Yes, call 911 (which is now for non-emergency as well as emergency calls for service). Either a unit will be dispatched or the report will be taken over the phone.

      In a message dated 12/4/2009 1:33:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jhawke@... writes:

      This morning some kids vandalized my chain link fence by cutting it and knocked over my garden shed. I took pictures before I cleaned things up.

      Can anybody tell me what the best way is to report such a crime? Do you just call 311?

      Thanks,
      Jason

      ---
      jhawke@...

      'it is never too late to be what you might have been' - george eliot

    • Thomas, Harry (COUNCIL)
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
        Thanks commander

        Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from SprintĀ®.

        That sounds like a destruction of property you can call 911 and a unit will be dispatched. We will obtain all the details and pass on to the officers patrolling that area.

        Make a difference in your community.

        Watch your US mail for your 2010 Census Form.

        www.census.dc. gov