Vandalism on 7th st NE in Turkey Thicket

  • Jason Hawke
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
      This morning some kids vandalized my chain link fence by cutting it and knocked over my garden shed. I took pictures before I cleaned things up.

      Can anybody tell me what the best way is to report such a crime? Do you just call 311?

      Thanks,
      Jason

      ---
      jhawke@...

      'it is never too late to be what you might have been' - george eliot
    • dccop58@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
        Yes, call 911 (which is now for non-emergency as well as emergency calls for service). Either a unit will be dispatched or the report will be taken over the phone.

        In a message dated 12/4/2009 1:33:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jhawke@... writes:

        This morning some kids vandalized my chain link fence by cutting it and knocked over my garden shed. I took pictures before I cleaned things up.

        Can anybody tell me what the best way is to report such a crime? Do you just call 311?

        Thanks,
        Jason

        ---
        jhawke@...

        'it is never too late to be what you might have been' - george eliot

      • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
          That sounds like a destruction of property you can call 911 and a unit will be dispatched. We will obtain all the details and pass on to the officers patrolling that area.

          Make a difference in your community.

          Watch your US mail for your 2010 Census Form.

          www.census.dc.gov

          This morning some kids vandalized my chain link fence by cutting it and knocked over my garden shed. I took pictures before I cleaned things up.

          Can anybody tell me what the best way is to report such a crime? Do you just call 311?

          Thanks,
          Jason

          ---
          jhawke@...

          'it is never too late to be what you might have been' - george eliot

        • Thomas, Harry (COUNCIL)
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
            Thanks commander

            Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from SprintĀ®.