Re: Tires slashed sunday and *still* trying to get a report taken

  • blclyde
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hello Rob,

      Per the Eckington Listserv:

      Cleopatra Jones (ANC 5C02 Commishioner) is having a walk thru on Sat
      October 8th 11 am to 2 pm. Invited guests include Chief Ramsey, Robert
      Bobb, Vinny Orange, other Mayoral candidates and the community. Meet
      at Big Ben's at North Cap and NY Ave.

      It sounds like you've certainly done more than your part to report
      this crime. I have a lot of sympathy for your situation, as I've also
      posted a complaint to this forum and never had an MPD "outreach
      officer" bother to contact me, much less address my concern.

      Nonetheless, I hope you'll consider showing up for the walk-through -
      especially considering that Chief Ramsey is supposed to be there.
      Perhaps if you voice your complaint to these public figures in a
      public forum you'll get a more satisfactory response. If not, at
      least they'll have to squirm on the hotseat. Hopefully their
      discomfort will trickle downhill - perhaps even to the MPD folks who
      monitor this listserv (and who have chosen, I can't help but notice,
      to ignore your plaint thus far).

      Best of luck,

      Betsy