Re: [MPD-5D] Joint Bloomingdale/LeDroit Park Community Meeting

  • Mrgeovani@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009
      Robert,

      Thank you for the invite. Is there any possibility that as our representative, you may also include the Bates Area Civic Association in these types of meeting as well. With our proximity to Bloomingdale's and the area of N. Capitol Street being a designated Hot Zone, I would think it would also require consideration and inclusionn on such important discussions.

      Thanks.

      Geovani
      Unit Block of P ST NW