Friends.

  • Keith J
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2009
      From the Commonwealth of Kentucky to each of you, May this Thanksgiving offer you and yours a time to reflect on the great things we have and share both as a nation and a city. May you take a moment of your time to also remember those that are missing and away from the opportunity to be around family and friends on this important holiday.
      May the importance of this holiday draw us closer to the things that are most important, God, family and friends and the personal freedoms that our country's first settlers came here in search of. Steeped in tradition and in unity this counrty has been through a great deal in her young life. Because of many that have given up their freedom to fight for what we have.
      This is clearly something we must all be thankful for.
      Included in this thankfulness must be our MPD and the many Officers that again today will be called upon to leave their families and friends to partol our streets in search of safety for our lives and our neighborhoods.
      Today and everyday, we are grateful for your service and dedication to making the District of Columbia a better place to live, work and to visit. God speed.

      Personal regards,

      Keith Jarrell