Traffic Signals at 4th & Michigan

  • patryangarcia
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2005
      What is going on with the signals at this interesection? They were
      out again this morning, as they have been several times in the last
      month or so.
    • Craig, Donald (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2005
        I heard about that today. I'll find out some more information on that and let everyone know.

        Lt. Craig

        ________________________________

        What is going on with the signals at this interesection? They were
        out again this morning, as they have been several times in the last
        month or so.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Burke, Patrick (MPD)
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2005
          I'll forward this e-mail to DDOT, to make sure that take care of this chronic problem.

          Captain Patrick A. Burke
          Fifth District, MPDC
          Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!

          Office: 202 727-4488
          Pager: 888 523-7099