Sexual Assault- 1300 block of Newton St. NE

  • Sonya Harway
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Someone posted questions on the Brookland listserv about a sexual assault on the 1300
      block of Newton Street on 9/25, but I thought it would be more appropriate to post here.

      What information can the police give us about what happened? Apparently there is a vague
      and incomplete flier floating around the neighborhood, but I haven't heard or seen any
      information yet.

      -Sonya
      (10th and Douglas)