All Hands on Deck Weekend: Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Reports, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2009

      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 11/12/2009
      START TM: 09:00:00
      END DT:
      END TM:
      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest date the incident could have occurred.

      START TM - Earliest time the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest date the incident could have occurred.

      END TM - Latest time the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket