unit block of O st

  • crknightdc
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2009
      Last night around 8pm there were cop cars and bright blue lights (not the flashing kind) around the middle of the unit block of O St NW.
      Can you tell me what was going on? Was this part of the area's crime deterent measures?

      Either way keep it up and THANK YOU!!
    • crknightdc
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 17, 2011
        I regards to the new Drug Free zone on the unit block of O St NW please send an officer to clear out the large groups of people hanging out between 90 O St NW and 68 O St NW.
        Thanks
        Robin
      • Eldridge, Michael (MPD)
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 17, 2011

          Thx for the information.  We’ll ensure an officer investigates this matter.  Thx, ME

          Michael I. Eldridge

          Inspector/Director

          Disciplinary Review Branch

          801 Shepherd Street, Northwest

          Washington, D.C.  20011

          Office:  202-576-7066

          Cell:  202-657-9679

          If you SEE something, SAY something.

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2013
            There was just a lot of police activity, 4 or 5 undercover cars and 2 police cars on the unit block of O st NW. Could you please provide some details as to what happened?
          • Bernat, Edward (MPD)
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 3, 2013
              We were recovering evidence from a sund of gunshot call.
              Lieutenant Edward R. Bernat
              Metropolitan Police Department
              Fifth District
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 3, 2013

                Members executed an arrest warrant for a wanted individual.  He was taken into custody without incident.

                Thank You

                Capt. J. Brown

                5th District

                (202) 698-0288