Re: matress in ally

  • crknightdc
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2009
      I just wanted to follow-up on this. The mattress is still there.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Twine, Kevin (DPW)" <kevin.twine@...> wrote:

      > Robin:
      >

      > I will put this in a supervisor's hand shortly.
      >

      > Regards,
      >
      > Kevin B. Twine
      >
      > Staff Assistant
      >
      > Department of Public Works
      >
      > Office of the Director
      >
      > 2000 14th Street, NW
      >
      > Washington, DC 20009
      >
      > Ph: 202-671-2593
      >
      > Fx: 202-671-0642
      >
      > http://www.dpw.dc.gov <http://www.dpw.dc.gov/>

    • Twine, Kevin (DPW)
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2009

        Sorry for the delay.  I’m supposed to get a call back when they pick it up today… and I’ll let you know.

        Kevin B. Twine

        Staff Assistant

        Department of Public Works

        Office of the Director

        2000  14th Street, NW

        Washington, DC 20009

        Ph: 202-671-2593

        Fx: 202-671-0642

        http://www.dpw.dc.gov

        href="http://www.dpw.dc.gov/">http://www.dpw.dc.gov/>

      • Twine, Kevin (DPW)
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2009

          Robin:

          I just got the call that we picked up the mattress.  Again, sorry for the delay.

          Kevin

          Kevin B. Twine

          Staff Assistant

          Department of Public Works