RE: [MPD-5D] Thanks MPD for a Safe and Fun-Filled Halloween

  • Ramona Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      Job well done.

      "Anger Impedes Growth"

      To: mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com
      CC: crm_112@...; Khenderson029@...
      From: khenderson029@...
      Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:11:36 -0500
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Thanks MPD for a Safe and Fun-Filled Halloween

                  Officer McCray, Outreach Coordinator Fayette Vaughn-Lee of the Fifth District and neighbor Jean Mason did an excellent job engaging our children on Halloween. The haunted house, candy and coloring activity ensured a lively and safe evening for all. I believe positive activities like this one sets a good example for our children and promotes public safety. Well done team!

      Kathy Henderson