Thanks MPD for a Safe and Fun-Filled Halloween

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
                  Officer McCray, Outreach Coordinator Fayette Vaughn-Lee of the Fifth District and neighbor Jean Mason did an excellent job engaging our children on Halloween. The haunted house, candy and coloring activity ensured a lively and safe evening for all. I believe positive activities like this one sets a good example for our children and promotes public safety. Well done team!

      Kathy Henderson

    • Ramona Turner
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
        Job well done.