RE: [MPD-5D] Shots Fired Last Night? (Sunday)

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      There were shots fired around 1am on October 31, 2009. a subject was discovered at the location with a cut on his chin from a fragment striking him which bounced off the pavement. The victim was very uncooperative and stated that a car drove by and fired several rounds at him. He stated that the shots came from a dark colored crown victoria.

      Lamar D. Greene
      Commander
      Fifth District