Shots Fired Last Night? (Sunday)

  • edgewooddc
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Last night, we heard 4 or 5 gun shots in the alley behind my house. We called 911 and the officers arrived within about 2 minutes. Were they able to find out anything?

      Michael Henderson
      200 Block of Adams Street NE
    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
        There were shots fired around 1am on October 31, 2009. a subject was discovered at the location with a cut on his chin from a fragment striking him which bounced off the pavement. The victim was very uncooperative and stated that a car drove by and fired several rounds at him. He stated that the shots came from a dark colored crown victoria.

        Lamar D. Greene
        Commander
        Fifth District