Re: "Safe" Parking

  • girlcapsfan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14 6:37 AM
      Thank you to everyone for their feedback! I'll try either the
      Safeway lot - or I'm looking into the bus route too - I don't live
      too far away from the station (it's very walkable), I'm just nervous
      about walking down 4th at night and I often have to work late or in
      class.

      Thanks again for your feedback and for all that you do to keep us
      safe!

      (Lt. Craig, I can't tell you how bored I've been w/o some good
      hockey action! Have a great day!)

      Regards -
      Marisa

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Craig, Donald \(MPD\)"
      <Donald.Craig@d...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I have to agree with Officer Barba on this one. That lot in the
      shopping center is probably your best bet. The price is right and
      your car will be pretty safe. We have had very few problems in the
      shopping center and most of that has been on the end of 4th Street.
      I hope this helps. If you have any other concerns please feel free
      to e-mail or call (office 202-727-4478). By the way. My
      condolences on the hockey season (or the lack thereof). Take care.