RE: [MPD-5D] gunfire near 2nd & W St NW last night

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
      RE: [MPD-5D] gunfire near 2nd & W St NW last night

      Hello.....last night the 3rd district did recieve a call for shots fired in the 200 blk of w st.....upon arrival officers were notified that two adult males were at hospitals suffering from a single  gunshot wound....we were given a Lookout for a white impala fleeing from the scene...anyone with further information please contact us at 1 888 919 crime