Methadone Clinic Evicted

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      Good Afternoon All:

      I am pleased to report that the methadone clinic located at 906-910 Bladensburg Road, NE has been evicted for non payment of rent. This facility was poorly managed and many of their clients openly engaged in drug-seeking behavior on the street, impeding our public safety. Our community does not need this type of facility and most of us are happy to see them gone.

      The Department of Public Works dispatched personnel to remove all of the furniture, debris and patient records (reflecting likely HIPPA violations) scattered along Bladensburg Road and the site should be completely clear by close of business today.

      Kathy Henderson