RE: [MPD-5D] "Safe" Parking

  • Craig, Donald (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2005
      Hi,

      I have to agree with Officer Barba on this one. That lot in the shopping center is probably your best bet. The price is right and your car will be pretty safe. We have had very few problems in the shopping center and most of that has been on the end of 4th Street. I hope this helps. If you have any other concerns please feel free to e-mail or call (office 202-727-4478). By the way. My condolences on the hockey season (or the lack thereof). Take care.

      Lt. Sam Craig

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2005
        Thank you to everyone for their feedback! I'll try either the
        Safeway lot - or I'm looking into the bus route too - I don't live
        too far away from the station (it's very walkable), I'm just nervous
        about walking down 4th at night and I often have to work late or in
        class.

        Thanks again for your feedback and for all that you do to keep us
        safe!

        (Lt. Craig, I can't tell you how bored I've been w/o some good
        hockey action! Have a great day!)

        Regards -
        Marisa

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Craig, Donald \(MPD\)"