Shooting last night at R St. and Lincoln Road

  • Elizabeth Lyttleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      I am wondering if the second person (shooter?) involved in the shooting last night on the Unit Block of R St NE (R and Lincoln) was caught.  Thankfully nobody was hurt, and we appreciated the very fast response by MPD to the shooting (cars arrived within 1 minute of the shot fired).  Given the police response, and the helicopter, I'm just hoping that you got the second guy - I watched him run east down R St right after the shot was fired. . .

      -Elizabeth