Let's Honor Our Law Enforcement Officers

  • MPD-5DCAC
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009

      Dear Neighbors,

      Please join us in honoring the officers and civilian employees of the DC Metropolitan Police Department/5D.  Tickets are $40.00 each and may be paid for at the door.  Please forward your name to us to get your name on the  guest list.  Come and say thank you to our law enforcement officers.

      The Fifth District Citizens’ Advisory Council of the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department

      Invites you to its

      31st Annual Awards Gala

      Honoring

      Officer and Civilian Employees of the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department

      Thursday, October 22, 2009

      Reception begins at 6:30 PM

      Dinner starts at 7:00 PM

      The Washington Navy Yard

      Catering and Conference Center*

      1454 Parsons Avenue, SE

      Washington, D.C.

      Corporate Sponsor

      TARGET

      Corporate Supporters

      BET NETWORKS • CVS Pharmacies • M.C. Dean

      *Picture ID required for gate entrance

      RSVP to: awards@...      Dress: Business Attire