Re: [MPD-5D] Shots Fired

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
      My apologies, there were no reported shootings in that area. I will continue to query officers to see if anything else may have happened. We record sounds of gunshots on incident reports however I did not locate anything for that date and time.

      From: Matthew Hutson <mjhutson_99@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Shots Fired
      To: MPD-5d@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 9:55 PM

      I was out in my back yard tonight, and about 6:50 PM I heard about 4 shots and a car peeling out.  It sounded like it was coming from the 10th and Franklin area.  Any news on what happened?