Daily Crime Report - 5D (National Crime Prevention Month)

  • Reports, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      October is National Crime Prevention Month. The Metropolitan Police Department will be sharing quick links to safety information throughout the month. In addition, we will provide a calendar of Crime Prevention Month activities on our main webpage.

      In Case of Emergency (I.C.E.)- Cell Phone Contacts
      VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzcmzeHwqhY

      Lock Your Bike:
      VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g96qrvQSFYc&NR=1

      National Bike Registry (Take a few minutes to register your bike.)
      Website: http://www.nationalbikeregistry.com

      Register to Receive Amber Alerts
      Website: https://www.wirelessamberalerts.org/index.jsp

      DAILY CRIME REPORT (Below). Please take a moment to read about activity taking place around you. Report all suspicious activity to 9-1-1 (Life-threatening) or 3-1-1 (Non-Emergency).

      PSA: 501
      CCN: 09140217
      RPT DATE: Sep 30, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: Snatch
      BLOCK: 500 B/O RHODE ISLAND AVE NE
      LOCATION: Parking Lot/Parking Garage
      START DT: 09/30/2009
      START TM: 06:20:00
      END DT:
      END TM:
      PSA: 502
      CCN: 09140259
      RPT DATE: Sep 30, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Stolen Auto
      METHOD: Stolen Auto
      BLOCK: 3100 B/O 13TH ST NE
      LOCATION: Street/Highway/Road
      START DT: 09/29/2009
      START TM: 23:00:00
      END DT: 09/30/2009
      END TM: 08:00:00
      PSA: 502
      CCN: 09140378
      RPT DATE: Sep 30, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: 2
      BLOCK: 1200 B/O NEWTON ST NE
      LOCATION: Street/Highway/Road
      START DT: 09/30/2009
      START TM: 14:20:00
      END DT: 09/30/2009
      END TM: 14:29:00
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 09140587
      RPT DATE: Oct 01, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: F&V
      BLOCK: 1200 B/O FLORIDA AVE NE
      LOCATION: Alley
      START DT: 09/30/2009
      START TM: 21:00:00
      END DT:
      END TM:
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 09140638
      RPT DATE: Oct 01, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: 2
      BLOCK: 1100 B/O OWEN PL NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 09/30/2009
      START TM: 17:00:00
      END DT: 09/30/2009
      END TM: 20:00:00
      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest date the incident could have occurred.

      START TM - Earliest time the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest date the incident could have occurred.

      END TM - Latest time the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket