PSA 501 Community Meeting, 9/15/2005, 7:00 pm

  • MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of MPD-5D
      PSA 501 Community Meeting

      Thursday September 15, 2005
      7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event repeats on the third Thursday of every month, until Sunday October 30, 2005.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 3 minutes.

      Event Location: To Be Announced (Call 727-4478)
      Notes:
      Lt. Craig or Lt. Stroud

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2005

          Sorry for the repeat message but since the automatic message just came out, I wanted to make sure everyone knows the location for the meeting.

          St. Martin's Catholic Church
          Pioneer Room
          1908 North Capitol St. NW
          Washington , DC 20001

          Thanks,

          Tom Usselman

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 14, 2005
            I'm having some difficulty figuring out what PSA I'm
            in....can you help? 1200 block of Fla Ave NE

            http://mail.yahoo.com