Re: [MPD-5D] Re: 1300-1400 Perry NE Homicide

  • Olde Dude
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 27, 2009

      With the grand possibility of having my nom de plume castigated and my posting motive be questioned because I previously dared ‘question’ what you are now questioning …

      I have heard that this is now a ‘closed case’ in that the culprit has been identified and the weapon has been identified as being used in another incident in the Trinidad area.

      Although, if true, it doesn’t do enough for the widow and the 6 orphaned children, BUT the written continual concern should serve as an example to the MPD and this Listserve that there is a certain legitimate amount of ‘paranoia’ by the local residents, in that it can be contained by assuaging  the population  with up-to-date current information that would not slander the future inevitable trial.

      But then, I guess a ‘blind trust’ in authority’s powers has to be assumed by some posters with their commentary – even though the word on the streets is more than the informational one huh?