Re: [MPD-5D] Someone looking for hidden keys?

  • EtB
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2009
      You know, I noticed that my chairs and table on my front porch were moved this morning.  I live on Bryant ST NW.

      -Eric

      On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 3:37 PM, steven_conn@... <steven_conn@...> wrote:

      I had the same thing happen about a month ago. I came home and my potted plants on my porch were all re-arranged, placed in a different order. I thought it was someone trying to see if I was out of town. My theory was that if the plants remained out of place when they came back through my neighborhood, it would indicate I was out of town and my house was fair game, and if I put the pants back in their place, it would indicate I was home, and they would know not to break in.

      But I bet it was someone looking for spare keys.

      Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

      --
      Eric