RE: [MPD-5D] CLUB Orders

  • Vann, Linda M.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2005

      Ofc. Barba, do you know if there are any clubs left? We are having a safety fair here at CUA on Monday, Sept. 19th, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Due to the recent rash of stolen autos and theft from autos, there are great concerns.

      1. If there are any clubs remaining, can someone come to the fair and sell clubs there?
      2. Can anyone from the vehicle theft division come to the fair to answer questions about vehicle safety, etc.?

      3. Can an Officer from PSA 501 be present at the fair?

      I can be reached on my cell phone at 202-841-2905 anytime. I know this is short notice, but we were really hit last week, I mean really.

      Capt. Vann

      The Catholic University of America

      Department of Public Safety