CLUB orders / payment

  • Barba, Jennifer (MPD)
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2005
      This is a reminder for all interested persons who wish to order the CLUB through the discounted program.  The orders must be paid for prior to the manufacturer accepting the order.
      I will be collecting funds for the CLUB at the Fifth District Station

      Friday, February 18th between the hours of 7 a.m. and 2 p.m.
      Saturday, February 19th between the hours of 7 a.m. and 2 p.m.
      Sunday, February 20th between the hours of 7 a.m. and 2 p.m.
      Monday, February 21st between the hours of 2 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.

      Please stop by the 5th District Station located at 1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E. to pay for the orders you wish to place.  Cash only will be accepted and a receipt will be furnished upon payment.

      *NOTE:  In order to place an order the manufacturer requires a minimum of 72 units purchased.
      The employees of USCCB can disregard this notice, I will meet with Ms. Newlon on Friday the 18th at noon to collect orders and monies.

      I thank everyone again for their cooperation with this program.

      Sincerely,
      Ofc. Jennifer Barba
      Fifth District
      PSA 501
    • Stacey Patmore
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
        Hi Ofc. Barba,

        I totally forgot to come by today to pay for the club!  Will you be in on Wednesday?

        Thanks,
        Stacey Patmore

      • Rhonda.Redwood-Ray@usdoj.gov
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2005
          Of course, I missed your payment schedule. Are you going to be around this evening? Is there someone else at the District that I can give the money to this evening?

[...]

        • Henderson, Kathy (EOM)
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23, 2005
            I think the payment deadline should be extended at least a week to ensure
            maximum participation. Does anyone agree?

[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Rhonda.Redwood-Ray@usdoj.gov
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 28, 2005
              I know I owe you $$$. re you going to be at the district all day? I'll be at 5D until the end of the day unless the weather gets too bad. Please call me at 3535998. Thanks.