suspicious activity on Flagler

  • yip91
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      I have increasingly noticed a crew of men (between 3 and 10 guys,
      depending on the night) hanging out in front of a house on the 2100
      block of Flagler Place drinking, smoking, and apparently dealing
      drugs. I have seen cash change hands and several people stop by on
      bicycle or car for these transactions. These guys are making little
      to no effort to hide what they are doing.

      I have called 311 a few times, but on a few occasions, the group broke
      up before the cruiser responded. Any additional patrols in the area
      would be greatly appreciated.