Re: [MPD-5D] Digest Number 181

  • Tobias Kienle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005
      re: the email scam. If the message is all uppercase,
      and you see the word "Nigeria", then its a scam.
      Anything involving "holding" or "transferring" funds
      to/from a foreign country is a scam.

      re: car break-ins. You have to think like a
      crackhead...anything loose is valuable. You might
      think your stereo & speakers aren't flashy, but to the
      bush league criminals around here, they are easily
      gotten, portable and pawnable for crack/booze money.
      I get shaky when my cup holder has more than 8 pennies
      in it. You've got to keep your car bare-bones.

      Toby

      http://mail.yahoo.com