Lincoln Rd. this morning, 9:10 a.m.

  • Mary Jaminet
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005
      Does anyone know what happened on Lincoln RD. just north of the
      intersection of N. Capitol, Lincoln, and New York Avenue this morning? A
      police van blocked off Lincoln from traffic, and I saw about 10-12
      officers in the street in a line. Looping around in my car on my way to
      work, I then saw an ambulance that I assumed was rushing to the spot. It
      looked to be right in front of that community house/center (don't
      remember the name.)

      Thanks!!
      Mary J. (I work in NE by CUA.)