RE: [MPD-5D] 311 problem and Terri on 7th's attitude

  • Bill and Rob
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 31, 2005
      May I repeat myself. Let the police department speak
      for itself. John, is recommending censorship.

      Bill
      10th and Hamlin

      --- Mary Ann <maryannwilmer@...> wrote:

      > Applause, applause, applause. Like you, I am a
      > casual observer of this
      > listserve and most often I choose not to read the
      > messages because of
      > their content... and so, they get deleted unread.
      > I'm probably denying
      > myself access to relevant information about public
      > safety but the tone
      > of too many of the messages saddens me. I have
      > lived in Ward 5 for
      > more the 20 years and the sentiments of my fellow
      > Ward Fivers about each
      > other is very troubling. In the words of Rodney
      > King..."Can't we all
      > get along?"
      >
      > Thank you for your response.
      >
      > Mary Ann Wilmer

      rcement+academy&w2=Law+enforcement+schools&w3=Law+enforcement+training&w

      4=Law+enforcement+degree&w5=Law+enforcement+on+line+class&w6=Law+enforce
      > ment+schools&c=6&s=180&.sig=rb0WlT82LBQ2RNi4coaZew>
      > enforcement academy
      > Law

      rcement+academy&w2=Law+enforcement+schools&w3=Law+enforcement+training&w

      4=Law+enforcement+degree&w5=Law+enforcement+on+line+class&w6=Law+enforce
      > ment+schools&c=6&s=180&.sig=_11xk-GdaULdrAXXUw7b5Q>
      > enforcement schools
      > Law

      orcement+academy&w2=Law+enforcement+schools&w3=Law+enforcement+training&

      w4=Law+enforcement+degree&w5=Law+enforcement+on+line+class&w6=Law+enforc
      > ement+schools&c=6&s=180&.sig=sxWQGc404mfxxSu03o1Q-A>
      > enforcement
      > training
      > Law

      cement+academy&w2=Law+enforcement+schools&w3=Law+enforcement+training&w4

      =Law+enforcement+degree&w5=Law+enforcement+on+line+class&w6=Law+enforcem
      > ent+schools&c=6&s=180&.sig=KBHLT4St9MYRJZjiwKVjvA>
      > enforcement degree
      > Law

      w+enforcement+academy&w2=Law+enforcement+schools&w3=Law+enforcement+trai

      ning&w4=Law+enforcement+degree&w5=Law+enforcement+on+line+class&w6=Law+e

      nforcement+schools&c=6&s=180&.sig=4heCQZ8Im8EcHh1q-fHfNQ>

      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 31, 2005
        The cover page to the 4D-Neighbors website shows the
        area covered by MPD-4D that includes part of Ward 5:

        MPD-5D's are can be seen through this link:
        http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,a,1239,Q,545954,mpdcNav_GID,1538.asp

        Joseph Martin
        Group Moderator

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs