mpd-5d experiencing technical difficulties

  • Yvonne Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2005
      Shortly after I send this email, a flood of delayed email messages will
      be posted to this site. I am still working with Yahoo.com to find out
      why moderators are not receiving notice that messages are pending.
      Moderating became important last year when other Yahoo Groups began
      receiving spam from professional (illegal) spammers from around the
      world, primarily selling products and services, not related to public
      safety. If you have at least two years of experience with moderating
      Yahoo Discussion Groups and have time to assist, please let us know.