Fwd: order............

  • gwensouth@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      FYI...this appears to be a scam.  Hope MPD has an office to investigate this.  Citizens, beware.

      In a message dated 09/08/2005 8:30:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, jeffsmart007@... writes:
      HELLO SALES,
           I WILL LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER FROM YOUR STORE TO MY DESTINATION I WILL LIKE TO KWON IF YOU SHIP TO WEST AFRICA DOWN TO NIGERIA AND ACCEPT CARD AND MONEY ORDER  FOR THE PAYMENT .
      I WILL LIKE YOU TO GET BACK TO ME IF YOU SHIP.