Your support is greatly needed.

  • Chairman, MPD 5D Citizens' Advisory Counc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 7:24 PM

      Fifth District Citizens’ Advisory Council, Inc.

      D.C. Metropolitan Police Department

      P.O Box 90436

      Washington, D.C. 20090

      Greetings Neighbors,

      From the numerous postings on the many listserv to which we all belong in Ward 5, there have been many posting on the work of the DC Metropolitan Police Department.  Many have posted comments of praise and thanks for the officers of the 5th District.

      As Chairman of the 5th District Citizens’ Advisory Council, I join many of you in commending the officers and employees of the 5th District.  Between us and those in our communities who bring disorder and discomfort stand the officers of the 5th District under the leadership of Commander Lamar Greene.

      In honor of their exemplary service and support to the residents of Ward 5, your 5th District Citizens’ Advisory Council will host its 31st Annual Awards Gala.  This event will take place on Thursday, October 22, 2009 at the Washington Navy Yard.

      Neighbors, the 5th District Citizens’ Advisory Council warmly invites to join in a celebration of recognition of selfless service.  It is now our turn to respond and answer the call, if only for one night.

      To make this event memorable we need your support now by purchasing one or more tickets to the Gala.  To show you appreciate the service of the officers of 5D, we need your support now.  We need your support now because they have already supported and protected all of us. We need you to come and just say thank you.

      To purchase your ticket (s) or to place an advertisement in the souvenir journal, please contact Mr. James D. Berry, Jr. via e-mail at awards@....

      Thursday, October 22, 2009

      Reception begins at 6:30 PM

      Dinner starts at 7:00 PM

      The Washington Navy Yard

      Catering and Conference Center*

      1454 Parsons Avenue, SE

      Washington, D.C.

      Tickets - $40.00 each

      *ID needed for gate entrance.

      Your support is requested and will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

      Robert

      Robert Vinson Brannum

      Chairman, Fifth District Citizens’ Advisory Council, Inc.