Crew in alley behind unit block of W St. NW

  • jeffmasek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      FYI, the last several days there has been a group (2-5) young men
      drinking beer and smoking weed behind 70-74 W St NW (in the alley
      between W and V). I don't believe they live in any of the homes on
      the block. I've phoned it into 311, but it might pay to send a patrol
      car through the alley for a few days to clear them out.

      - Jeff