Stolen Garbage Can

  • pkrzych
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Good afternoon. My name is Paul and I live in the 3400 block of 10th St. NE. This morning I noticed that my DC-issued "supercan" was missing. I presumed it was stolen.

      Later, while on my way to work, I noticed several supercans lining the north side of the 900 block of Lawrence St. NE. Upon futher investigation, I discovered that one of the supercans on Lawrence (one that was closer to 10th St., as opposed to (9th) was indeed mine.

      At some point between 10pm, 09/01/09, and 9am 09/02/09, my trash can was stolen and filled to the brim with all sorts or garbage/solid waste. Similar types of waste filled other cans infront of one of the houses on the north side of the 900 block of Lawrence (the brown house, not the teal/aqua one). While I'm not sure what the police can do about this peculiar situation, I would ask that patrols keep an eye on that area.

      Thanks very much for your exemplary service!

      Paul