Domestic Violence Summit

  • lendiajohnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and as part of MPD's effort to provide continual community outreach, education and resources, we invite you to participate in our Domestic Violence Summit set for Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at Patterson Elementary School, 4399 South Capitol Terrace SW. We want to ensure that battered women are connected to advocates located across the city who are working to end violence against women and their children.

      If you are interested in participating with information or other solutions, please email me what support that you are willing to provide. Thanking you in advance.

      Lendia Sue Johnson
      Community Outreach Coordinator
      Seventh District
      Metropolitan Police Department