Group: FYI

  • x2j785
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      I had previously reported in this forum, an innocuous parking violation. To many, it would have seemed `minor.' It was basically resolved ONLY through this forum.

      Through the daily reports published here, I see that it was FINALLY resolved. The citizen's concern was validated.

      PSA: 502
      CCN: 09110588
      RPT DATE: Aug 04, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Stolen Auto
      METHOD: Stolen Auto
      BLOCK: 3700 B/O 12TH ST NE
      LOCATION: Street/Highway/ Road
      START DT: 08/03/2009
      START TM: 06:00:00
      END DT:
      END TM:

      So here's a real live success story of sorts. The `tool' works. If used properly, a good `partnership' is ensured. TX AGAIN!