Michigan Ave Police Presence - Thank you!!

  • Clara Reschovsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
      Thank you to the 5D Officer who was out on Michigan Ave yesterday evening with a speed radar gun between 13th PL and 14th St.  I appreciate your efforts to slow down the commuter traffic, many of whom are trying to set land speed records in a 25MPH zone.

      Clara on 13th PL

    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
        Thanks we will continue our efforts in that area