5D Door-to-Door Visits (National Night Out)

  • RobbyCU
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4 3:35 PM
      Ms. Lara:

      Depending on the part of Holbrook Street you're on, I wanted to let you know that Commander Greene and his officers  are going door to door to meet residents and identify issues tonight in ANC SMD 5B08  (1100, 1200 and  a part of the 1300 Block of Holbrook Street)

      Please see the flyer below. If you're in ANC Laskaris' SMD you can also contact her regarding any concerns at  5B08@... or 202-549-0153.

      Thanks,

      Robby Mann-Thompson, Interim Chair
      Trinidad Neighborhood Association

      National Night Out 2009

      5B08 Community Leaders Walk the Community
      Tuesday August 4, 2009, 7-9pm

      Turn your porch lights on and come outside to meet and greet your neighbors and community leaders who will be walking throughout the neighborhood.
      Talk about safety concerns, share phone numbers, discuss ways you can help to keep each other and the rest of your neighborhood crime free

      Community leaders to include ANC Commissioner, 5th District MPD officers, member from Peaceoholics, Trinidad Neighborhood Association Chair, Friends of Joseph Cole Chair. Special appearances by Councilmember Harry "Tommy" Thomas Jr, Commander Lamar Greene, Lt. Patricia Janifer and others.

      Come outside and be a part of this important event!!!!
      "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

      President Barack Obama