National Night Out Mix and Mingle

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009

      Good Afternoon Neighbors:

      National Night Out is one of my favorite times of the year because residents in every part of the United States are empowered to take back our streets and enjoy walking in our communities. In keeping with the spirit of this worthy event, Commissioner India Henderson and I invite you to join us on the corner of 17th and L Street for a cool drink, at 7:00 p.m. Get out of the house for few moments and meet your neighbors and reaffirm your claim to your streets, for your enjoyment. We have a lot of really great neighbors in this community and we should all interact more often. You will also have the opportunity to meet some of the officers assigned to serve and protect our community. It's nice to meet our officers under calm circumstances instead of when they are responding to a call.

      So, dress comfortably, bring a neighbor and come have a cool drink and meet other neighbors and your officers. We look forward to seeing you at 7:00 p.m., on the corner of 17th and L Streets, NE.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy Henderson