Stolen Car

  • Michael Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 9:17 PM
      8.31.2005

      I want to report a stolen car on 2nd Street NE between Adams Street NE and Ascot Street NE. The car was dropped off one week ago by two people, a woman and a man who do not live around here. They came back a few minutes later and removed the license plates. The car has sat in the same spot ever since.

      Chrysler New Yorker
      Color: Maroon
      4-door
      White wall tires
      Maroon leather interior
      Wire rims
      License plates removed

      Please help us get it towed ASAP before it begins to be stripped for parts. Many thanks!

      Michael J. Henderson
      200 Adams Street NE
      Washington, DC 20002
    • Scott, Melvin (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        Thanks, the vehicle will be checked out today